Family Card

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 July 2011 at 2:53:10 #804527

Hi,

Ive bought a Swiss Pass for me, with Family Card for my children. I would like to know, what about fees in public transport (trams, buses) in swiss cities – do my children travel free ?

And, do they have a free entrance to museums , according to http://www.museumpass.ch, just like Swiss Pass holders?

Regards,
    Jo

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7124 posts
    28 July 2011 at 5:12:54 #833605

Hi jo1024! Yes, the STS Family Card allows your children to travel along for free wherever the Swiss Pass is valid, including urban transportation (the cities with free transportation are indicated at the validity network map: just follow the link to that map at the Swiss Pass page) and entrance to the museums that are covered by the Swiss Pass. Have a great trip!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 July 2011 at 5:29:11 #833606

Thanks a lot,

• The thread ‘Family Card’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.