Family Card

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 February 2012 at 19:30:03 #804915

Hi from Singapore,

I’ll be travelling in Swiss in March for 7 days. There’ll be 2 adults including me and with 5 kids age range from 1yrs to 13yrs old. What is the best pass i can purchase and am I entitle for the Family Card. How do i can get the Family Card?

Do I need to bring documents to proof that the kids are mine, because 3 of them are my stepchildren.

Thank you.

ashikin

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7116 posts
    15 February 2012 at 15:21:56 #834850

Hi ashikin, and welcome to the forum! Which pass is best, can only be determined once you have a clear draft of your travel plans. Our FAQ allow you to explore which pass may match your plans best. Generally, a Swiss Pass is a good solution, especially if you plan to travel quite a lot and if you don’t want to buy tickets for each trip. You could choose an 8 day Swiss Saver Pass for the adults. All 5 children will travel along for free with the free Swiss Family Card that can be ordered along. (By the way, the Swiss Family Card comes with all the Swiss rail passes mentioned in this rail pass overview.)

Yes, you need to carry along passports that indicate that the children traveling along are your own (step)children.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 February 2012 at 17:52:29 #834851

Hi team,

i am planning to visit swiss on 7th April to 10th April. I am planning to visit Geneva, Interlaken, Jungfraujoch, Rainfalls, Zurich and back to paris.

I wish to know more about Swiss pass with special offers & family pass.

Please confirm.

Shankar Madduri

Olga
    Participant
    346 posts
    21 February 2012 at 4:11:00 #834852

[quote]shankarmadduri said: Hi team,
    i am planning to visit swiss on 7th April to 10th April. I am planning to visit Geneva, Interlaken, Jungfraujoch, Rainfalls, Zurich and back to paris.
    I wish to know more about Swiss pass with special offers & family pass.
    Please confirm.
    Shankar Madduri[/quote]

A lot of information about Swiss Pass etc. can be found here. Hopefully this will answer your questions.

• The thread ‘Family Card’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.