Fare ticket to Jungfraujoch from Lauterbrunnen

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 January 2017 at 17:36:05 #810510

Dear Sir,

I would like to check how to buy online ticket to Jungfraujoch day trip from Lauterbrunnen? I will have Swiss Travel Pass, am I get any discount for this journey? If yes, please teach me how to do. I can’t search through the internet. When I click on SBB train website, it was no reduction for Swiss Travel Pass column, please teach me how to proceed with it.

Thank you.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15478 posts
    2 January 2017 at 18:40:47 #857738

Hello IviLeong1980, welcome to MySwissAlps!

The SBB website is mainly for Swiss citizens, so you won’t find the tourist passes there. Their website is great for train schedules though, see here.

You will get part of the trip for free (to Wengen), and the rest is 25% discounted. Please see the Swiss Travel Pass coverage map.

Our Jungfraujoch ticket page provides a link to ticket prices at the bottom. If you wish, you can buy a ticket there too. But beware not to buy a ticket until you know the weather is good enough to enjoy the views.

Options to buy the pass are listed here: myswissalps.com/swisst ravelpass/price. You can print it at home.

• The thread ‘Fare ticket to Jungfraujoch from Lauterbrunnen’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10950 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.