Flexi-pass and other queries

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 June 2011 at 21:14:56 #804379

1.On this site there is no option for a single person flexi-pass ticket- in the drop down box it has to be for 2 minimum- is that right?
    2. I believe on one of the official sites it says the 4, 5, 6 days within the month have to be *non consecutive*- so you can’t ever use it two days in a row?
    3. For my purposes I was thinking of getting a Swiss Card- this would give me (Inwards) free travel inclusive from Chamonix via Martigny to my destination in Interlaken, and (outwards) one journey from anywhere to my exit airport in Geneva; plus half fare anyware else and 50% rather than 25% discount on the Jungfraujoch?
    4. Also just checking that a return ticket on the Jungfraujoch includes coming back the next day (I wanted to overnight in one of the huts)

I’ll be spending 5 days in the country altogether, but two will be occupied by the Jungfrau trip.

Thanks for help with these details!

Bill

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    10 June 2011 at 3:43:39 #833122

Hi Bill, welcome here!

1. The default selection is a Swiss Saver Flexi Pass. It’s a discounted version which can only be used for 2 or more people traveling together. If you change that to Swiss Flexi Pass, you can select one person as well.
    2. You can use the days however you like; consecutive or non-consecutive.
    3. That’s exactly right! The Swiss Card sounds like a good choice for your trip.

Have fun!

• The thread ‘Flexi-pass and other queries’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.