for ticket print

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 February 2015 at 13:38:12 #806908

Hello

I am travelling from paris to basel by TGV lyria in 7th april2015, if i purchase lyria ticket online from SBB.CH website, then i can print this ticket at paris railway station.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    22 February 2015 at 14:56:23 #841812

Hi vkiratsata,

The tickets are available via raileurope-world.com/train/tgv-lyria, both to print at home and to print at the station. You can get a discount, please check the Discounts section. SBB offers the tickets too, but not with the option to print at the station I think, and not with the discount. Resellers are listed here.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 February 2015 at 16:25:30 #841813

Thanks

But i wanted to know one thing if i purchase from SBB website and print at home

So aftet print at home i can direct onboard a train.

Arno
    15471 posts
    22 February 2015 at 18:33:17 #841814

Sure, the ticket is valid for a specific train, regardless of where you buy it or how it is being delivered.

• The thread ‘for ticket print’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.