Free Swiss Coupon Pass with your Swiss Travel Pass

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Jhay
    Participant
    1 post
    19 September 2021 at 17:03:40 #934548

Hello Arno, We’re planning to travel to switzerland on Oct 20th i just want to ask if this coupon can be used for jungfrau pass?

Will it apply same transaction as the 50% off from swiss pass? lets say the reduced price for top of europe ticket is 149 CHF so that means for 149CHF it’s for 2 tickets already? Thank you

Anna
    6351 posts
    20 September 2021 at 7:15:03 #934549

Hi Jhay,

Welcome to MySwissAlps.

The ‘2 for 1’ coupons are for selected tourist attractions and participating restaurants. You will not be able to exchange it for the Jungfrau Travel Pass or the Jungfraujoch tickets. You can find more information about the Swiss Coupon Pass from the link that Arno has provided above.

Regards,

Anna

Chrissyn23
    Participant
    1 post
    9 October 2021 at 0:50:52 #934550

Hi there,

I noticed on the website when purchasing a Swiss travel pass and the jungfraujoch ticket required a date for both. Are you saying that even if I put in a date for the jungfraujoch excursion ticket I don’t actually have to use it that day? Or is it requiring me to know a couple months out which day I want to do it and have to stick with that day?

thanks for your help,

CN

Arno
    15479 posts
    9 October 2021 at 5:28:16 #934551

Hi CN,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! The Swiss Travel Pass date you have to pick is the first travel day. That’s usually the day you arrive in Switzerland. The date for the Jungfraujoch ticket is fixed and basically can’t be changed (it can be cancelled and purchased again). So if you’re unsure about dates you’d better not buy yet. There is no need to buy months in advance if your plans are not concrete yet. Buying a few days ahead of time is fine too.

Further details are here:

Arno
    15479 posts
    8 December 2021 at 10:29:28 #934552

This promotion will now be available only until 11 December 2021 (instead of 31 December). You can still combine it with 25% off of the Swiss Travel Pass. That promotion is also available until 11 December 2021: http://www.myswissalps.com/forum/topic/swiss-travel-pass-25-off-until-11-december-2021.

Subhayan
    Participant
    10 posts
    10 December 2021 at 16:56:16 #934553

Hi,

When I am entering the birth dates in personal details for the swiss travel pass, I am not able to enter a birth date of 2018 for my kid. It is only allowing till 2016.

Pl suggest what should I do…

Regards,

Subhayan

Anna
    6351 posts
    10 December 2021 at 19:22:08 #934554

Hi Subhayan,

Accompanied children under 6 years old travel free of charge on Swiss public transport. So there is no need to get them a railpass. Children aged 6 up to their 16th birthday travel along free with the Swiss Family Card. This is given complimentary with the Swiss Travel Pass. For more information please click on the respective links.

I hope this addresses your concern.

Regards,

Anna

• The thread ‘Free Swiss Coupon Pass with your Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10940 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.