Geneva-Kandersteg-Wengen-Munich

• munichmaria1
    Participant
    12 posts
    10 December 2015 at 17:24:51 #808180

I have planned out our stops for next summers Swiss hiking adventure In late July. Arrive from U.S. into Geneva – train to Kandersteg – then on to Wengen – then to Munich. Once in Munich we would like to take a sightseeing trip to Vienna. Flying back to U.S. from Munich. 1 adult, two teenagers (17,14). What is the best pass/tickets for us?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    10 December 2015 at 22:49:51 #847196

<<“I have planned out our stops for next summers Swiss hiking adventure In late July. Arrive from U.S. into Geneva – train to Kandersteg – then on to Wengen – then to Munich. Once in Munich we would like to take a sightseeing trip to Vienna. Flying back to U.S. from Munich. 1 adult, two teenagers (17,14). What is the best pass/tickets for us?”>>

Hi Munichmaria –

I have not gone back to review your earlier posts.

However, some passes are defined by time limits, so it is important to know your start and finish date before commenting. If you provided that earlier, I’m sorry I don’t have the information in front of me.

Slowpoke.

• The thread ‘Geneva-Kandersteg-Wengen-Munich’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.