Geneva Regional Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 January 2015 at 14:10:11 #806822

I have read that the Geneva Regional Travel Pass includes free tranport to and from Geneva Airport. So if i buy a seven day pass can I have three days free travel and the two airport journeys free as well? Or is it three days free travel and the two airport journeys at 50%?

I would appreciate your help on this.

Ged Heaney

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7116 posts
    21 January 2015 at 19:34:34 #841584

Welcome to MySwissAlps, Ged Heaney!

With a 7 day Regional Pass Lake Geneva, you get 3 days of free traveling. On these days the train between the airport and Geneva is for free as well. On the remaining days, a 50% discount applies. So if you’d travel between the airport and Geneva on a non-free travel day, you would get 50% off. It’s explained at the validity page.

However, if you book a hotel in Geneva, you’ll get a free Geneva Transport Card. This allows free transportation within the city of Geneva and free transportation between the airport and Geneva. This way, your two airport journeys by train would be fully covered too.

Does this help you out?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 January 2015 at 7:56:36 #841585

Thanks Annika, all clear now.

Ged

• The thread ‘Geneva Regional Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.