Getting from Zurich to Murren.

Getting from Zurich to Murren.

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
paulo
paulo
2 posts
Jan 29, 2012 - 5:30 AM
Gruezi,

I am from Australia and plan to travel with a friend from Zurich to Murren and back in September 2012.

We plan to travel :

Zurich - Murren day 1
Murren - Schilthorn - Murren day 2
Murren - Zurich day 3.

Can you please tell me what is the cheapest option, I have spent hours looking at all the options and I am still not sure. Thank you!

Paulo
Annika
Annika
4355 posts
expert &
Jan 29, 2012 - 2:34 PM
Hi Paulo, and welcome to the forum! If you don't plan any further trips by public transport than the ones you listed, you're best off with a Swiss Transfer Ticket. This fully covers your trip Zurich-Mürren and back. You'll have to buy an additional regular return ticket for Mürren-Schilthorn. This option saves you about CHF 25.00 per person compared to buying regular tickets for all trips. Details and purchase options can be found at the Swiss Transfer Ticket page.

Does that help you out? Best regads,
paulo
paulo
2 posts
Feb 2, 2012 - 2:49 PM
Hi Annika, thanks for your help, I will follow your advice.
Regards,
Paulo

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016