Getting the Swiss Pass 2 for one

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 April 2012 at 1:42:20 #805111

Hi friends, I have planned to be in Interlaken in September (2012), Me and my wife will celebrate our 25th anniversary. The 2 for 1 promotion is on my list. While exploring the application and payment procedures online, I was surprised that Egypt, my country, is not in the list of countries, so practically I will not be able to fill in the billing address and shipping address. How can I get around this problem???. The second question, is I will be coming from Venice (Santa Lucia) heading to Interlaken by train. Will this pass (the Flexi Pass) will benefit in this train ????

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    14 April 2012 at 4:05:44 #835554

Hi mowaffak,

I’m not sure where you tried to order, but there is no problem in getting the pass to be delivered to Egypt. If you fill out your country, pass type and travelers on the Swiss Pass page, you’ll get a list of resellers. In case of Egypt, there is just one reseller: trainticket.com. They currently only sell the pass for Spring, but they’ll offer it for Fall in a few weeks time as well. We’ll update our website accordingly. Feel free to post back here if you run into any issues.

Have a great anniversary in the Swiss Alps!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 April 2012 at 9:36:22 #835555

Thank you very much Arno for your quick reply. I will use your suggested sites and sure will notify you with the results. Good day.
    Mowaffak

• The thread ‘Getting the Swiss Pass 2 for one’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11020 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.