Glacier Express seat reservation

Glacier Express seat reservation

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
chandraks
chandraks
96 posts
Jun 6, 2016 - 12:19 AM

I just tried to make a seat reservation for glacier express , getting the following error . I registered my account first and I could to second page, entered two passengers details and then when I clicked next, getting the following, I am using google chrome as my browser. Did anyone has any luck making seat reservation for glacier express for my travel brig to Chur on 08.31.2016

Server Error in '/' Application.

Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: sourceDescription: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: source

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

chandraks
chandraks
96 posts
Jun 6, 2016 - 1:24 AM in reply to chandraks

Please disregard my message, it started working now, may the website had issues temporarily...Thanks

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016