Mar 10, 2012 - 1:55 AM
I am buying 4 days 2 for 1 Swiss flexi pass for me & my wife and intend to use this pass as follow: -
1) I will activate this pass and use it to reach Leysin from Geneva Airport on 5th May.
2) On 7th May, I want to visit from Leysin to Lucerne & back.
3) On 8th May, I want to visit Leysin toAndermatt & back.
4) On 10th May, I want to visit Montreux, Lausanne, Boat ride to Geneva & back to Leysin.
5) On 12th May, I need to return early morning from Leysin by train to catch Flight at 1200 hrs from Geneva Airport.
a) Will I get the 50% discount on my return train ticket from Leysin to Geneva airport?
b) Can I travel on the other routes referred above without any reservation or Rail charges.
c) Whether the above programme is nice to cover good scenic points and snow covered areas of Swiss. Any other suggestion to improve the above programme?