go to wengen

day 6

murren, lauterbrunnen valley,trummelbach falls

day 7

Jungfrou

day 8

zurich

back to dubai

please suggest if this itinerary is fine.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7103 posts
    15 March 2014 at 18:11:07 #839577

Hello Rajesh, welcome to MySwissAlps,

I would not travel to Zurich on day 2, but go straight from Chur to Lucerne. That will save time. Other than that your plans look fine to me. I am not sure when you will be going to Switzerland, but the Trummelbach Falls open early April and the Pilatus cogwheel train in May, depending on the weather.

An 8-day Swiss Pass is a good rail pass for your trip. Hotel suggestions can be found here.

Please note that you posted to the ‘Switzerland trip reports’ forum, which is for reports about completed trips only. So I moved it to the ‘Switzerland miscellaneous’ forum. However, feel free to post your trip report once you’ve returned from the Swiss Alps. Other travelers will enjoy reading it, and you may win a hotel gift card.

• The thread ‘Guidance for my trip to Switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.