Harder Kulm top restaurant in the evening

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 June 2017 at 7:54:26 #812200

Hello everyone..

I’m interested to have late lunch/early dinner in the top of the mountain restaurant on Sunday 25th June (only available slot in my plan) and could see that the Panoramic restaurant is open only till 18:30 which may not be suitable for my late arrival to Switzerland that day.. my question is: is it only one restaurant available on the top of the mountain, or there will be other restaurants? will there be transportation to go back to Interlaken should I leave at about PM 8:00?

Thanks,

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    10 June 2017 at 18:24:12 #864855

Hi Amr,

The restaurant will be open until 9:30 PM and the last funicular back down to Interlaken departs 9:40 PM. The times you found are for low season I think. Your can proceed with your plan!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 June 2017 at 8:49:17 #864856

And yes, there is only one restaurant on the top. Walking time about 5 minutes from the Cablecar.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 June 2017 at 10:09:38 #864857

Thank you all. This has been really useful.

• The thread ‘Harder Kulm top restaurant in the evening’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.