Healthy food and drinks in Switzerland

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 January 2017 at 6:20:08 #810643

I was going to move to Switzerland soon and was looking for healthy food and drinks’ places/stores over there. I heard from my friends that there is soft drinks’ brand called Hempfy and was curious if there are similar things, let me know.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 January 2017 at 8:16:17 #858361

Hi Maryfrost and welcome to MySwissAlps!

Good question. I don’t know specific health brands personally but there are certainly selections of healthy and organic food at local grocery stores here in Zurich. You may find smaller selections depending on the size of the town you are moving to.

Migrosand Coop are 2 of the largest grocery store chains in Switzerland – you’ll find them everywhere.

Maybe other members know of specific brands for you to look out for.

Regards,
    Lucas

Arno
    15483 posts
    23 January 2017 at 18:16:10 #858362

You may want to look for products labeled “Naturaplan” (organic food) in Coop stores. Migros has a similar label called “Migros Bio”.

• The thread ‘Healthy food and drinks in Switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.