Clothes to pack for Glacier Paradise in June

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 May 2017 at 23:49:39 #811862

Hi, Can someone help with what clothes I should pack and wear when I go to matterhorn glacier paradise in Zermatt in June. I’m trying to pack light and not sure what to bring or how cold it will be when we go there. Thanks, Amy

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 May 2017 at 9:50:42 #863480

Hi Amy,

I would pack clothes on the assumption it will be around or below 0 degrees at the top (but it could be sunny and 10. Dressing in layers with a light waterproof /windproof jacket is the best idea I think.

Today, the town of Zermatt is 13 degrees and the Glacier Paradise is -3 (https://www.matterhorn paradise.ch/en/current /weather). Saturday will be 3 degrees in Zermatt and -11 at the top apparently.

Lucas

• The thread ‘Clothes to pack for Glacier Paradise in June’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.