Help with itinerary

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 April 2012 at 5:21:22 #805102

Hi there!

We are a group of 6adults+1infant(age:4) traveling to Switzerland for 5 nights. Here’s our tentative itinerary:

16th Aug’12: Arrive in Interlaken from Geneva, late at night (we will be flying into Geneva from Cannes)
    17th Aug’12: At Interlaken; Jungfrauch AM time- Can you suggest any other activity in Interlaken?
    18th Aug’12: Interlaken to Lucerne AM time; travel to Pilatus/Titlis
    19th Aug’12: At Lucerne; Lucerne to Alpnachstad and back- Is there any other activity in Lucerne?
    20th Aug’12: Lucerne-Zurich; Spend the day at Zurich
    21st Aug’12: Zurich-BOM

For the above travel, would you suggest a Swiss Pass/Swiss Half Fare Card; or, should we buy tickets individually, per sector?

Would appreciate any inputs you can provide on the above.

Many thanks,
    Satish

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 April 2012 at 3:18:07 #835516

Hi Satish,
    We are just back from switzerland.Just go through my trip report that i’ve posted a few days back…i think 7th of april.It may give you some idea.
    Personally i’d feel you to stay in one place..instead of shifting bases , which will also have the advantage of deciding on mountain tops according to weather.
    Have good time.

• The thread ‘Help with itinerary’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.