Horse sleigh ride in early December 2017

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 June 2017 at 8:38:41 #812441

Hi, may I know where can I experience horse sleigh in early 7-10thDecember ? Wengen?

thanks.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15481 posts
    28 June 2017 at 20:05:07 #865914

Hi Swissdec2017,

Early December is autumn and low season, so I would not count on this to be honest. But, if you’re lucky there will be sufficient snow and a company who may do this around this time too (probably in weekends). Your best bet is to visit the local tourist office and ask for the nearest option.

Kutscherei Reichenbach organizes horse sleigh rides to the Lauenensee (Lake Lauenen) near Gstaad. Not exactly in Wengen but at least in the Bernese Oberland 🙂

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 June 2017 at 3:20:40 #865915

Thanks for your info.

• The thread ‘Horse sleigh ride in early December 2017’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10950 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.