How can I get SBB train tickets?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 June 2013 at 2:15:32 #806030

Hi, there,

I have booked two SBB tickets from Milan to Thun. And from Thun to Paris . I have been given only two reference numbers.How can I get tickets. Is there ticket machine even in Milan?

Thank you!

Helen

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    1 June 2013 at 5:28:00 #838797

Hi Helen,

I’m not sure, but it sounds like you choose the option to collect the tickets from a Swiss rail station. You would need to go to a Swiss station (that does not include Milan) and provide the personnel with the reference numbers to get the tickets. You’re from Australia, right? You can purchase both passes and tickets from this site and either get them delivered at home or print them yourself (the available options the depend on the tickets). If you have already paid for the SBB-tickets you best contact them to see what can be done.

I hope this helps!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 June 2013 at 6:09:02 #838798

Thank you very much. So I am really in trouble . How can I contact them? Please let me know. I think I paid the delivery. But I have not got anything.

Thank you so much!

Can I tell you the reference numbers and you help me to give them a call?

Arno
    15484 posts
    1 June 2013 at 7:01:08 #838799

Hi Helen,

The SBB contact details are on this page and probably also in the email you should have received from them. If you paid for delivery then it might be allright as that means they’ll send the tickets by post. Well, just contact them and I’m sure you’ll find out.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 June 2013 at 8:16:04 #838800

[quote]Arno said: Hi Helen,

The SBB contact details are on this page and probably also in the email you should have received from them. If you paid for delivery then it might be allright as that means they’ll send the tickets by post. Well, just contact them and I’m sure you’ll find out.[/quote]

Yes,I did.but it tells me that it does not work!

Helen

• The thread ‘How can I get SBB train tickets?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.