How do I upgrade my Family Swiss Pass?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 July 2015 at 15:11:45 #807584

Hello,

Just started my trip in Switzerland. Have arrived in Luzern from Munich. Wanted help to know how to upgrade my Familly Swiss Pass.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    19 July 2015 at 16:49:56 #844577

Hi amkansal,

Thanks for joining us! I need a little more information as I don’t understand what you mean.

What is a “Family Swiss Pass”? Do you mean a Swiss Travel Pass plus a Swiss Family Card?

What do you mean by “upgrading the pass”?

Kind regards,

Arno

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 July 2015 at 17:43:19 #844578

Hi Arno,

Thanks for your reply. I meant a Swiss Travel Pass ( valid as a family ).

We had booked 2nd class Pass and hence wanted to know how to upgrade to 1st Class.

BRgds

Amit

Arno
    15471 posts
    19 July 2015 at 18:07:32 #844579

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the additional information. You can best go to the staffed ticket counter of the Luzern rail station and ask about the options. I’m not sure if upgrading to 1st class is possible without cancelling the 2nd class pass, but they should be able to tell you.

Let us know the outcome if you will. Thank you, enjoy your traveling!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 July 2015 at 18:20:07 #844580

Sure Arno, Thanks!!

• The thread ‘How do I upgrade my Family Swiss Pass?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.