How many days for rail trips in Switzerland?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 November 2016 at 19:36:10 #810381

My girlfriend and i have a bunch of days after a rhine cruise in may 2017 and we want to do as many of the rail trips that the swiss travel pass will take us on. We are arriving from the ship in basel and thought we would head to lucerne and go from there to mtn pilatus one day and the golden pass trip to montreux another day, and was wondering about continuing on to geneve. Then doing the zermatt leg and the st moritz leg would be amazing as well. Just cant visualize how long we should give our selves? probably should go to como as well since we are right there?!

We really want to do as much as we can cause we have to book our air tickets now and we would hate to not have enough time. We are thinking of flying out of zurich. We are early risers and go getter types so if the pace is fast that is okay too but we still want enough time.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help us out really appreciate it we are so excited for this adventure. Myswissalps is the best website I’ve ever been on for travel!!!

thanks

• The thread ‘How many days for rail trips in Switzerland?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.