How to get in Murren and what”s the ticket price?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 June 2016 at 11:55:37 #809560

Hi friends, slowspoke and kim, back again to sort out some issues.

My 5- day trips to Switzerland is just a month away. We are finally staying in Wengen. We would like to spend a day at lauterbrunnen and murren. A route find

1. lauterbrunnen to strechelberg by bus and then gondola upto murren.

2 .lauterbrunnen to grutschlap by cable car and then train to murren

my enquery

1. time table and current price of the trip. from sbb it is not found -murren and grutschlap is not taking.

2. if we would go by walk few km and then board the bus -possible?

3. Besides this, have anybody a better plan of a full day trip?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    29 June 2016 at 11:28:23 #853608

Hi dipchat995,

1. The schedules and prices can be found in the timetable, but you have to spell the names right: Mürren (the train stop is Mürren BLM) and Grütschalp.

2. You can walk from Lauterbrunnen to Stechelberg, or part of it (see here). You can also walk from Grütschalp to Mürren, see here.

3. This is a very nice trip. You can also add a Schilthorn visit from Mürren. More ideas are here: myswissalps.com/ jungfrauregion/ activities.

Have fun!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 July 2016 at 6:26:22 #853609

Thank you .i got my answer

• The thread ‘How to get in Murren and what”s the ticket price?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.