How to buy tickets for MT Pilatus

How to buy tickets for MT Pilatus

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
ngzijian
ngzijian
7 posts
Oct 28, 2015 - 11:07 PM

Hi, it is recommended in the website the following route to Mount Pilatus. But how do I book the ticket for each section? Any website recommended? Do I need to book section by section?

The route

Section 1: by train or boat from the rail station in Lucerne to Alpnachstad;Section 2: by cogwheel train to the peak of Mount Pilatus;Section 3: by cable car down to Fräkmüntegg;Section 4: by gondola down to Kriens;Section 5: by bus back to the rail station of Lucerne.

Thank you!

Annika
Annika
4417 posts
expert &
Oct 29, 2015 - 5:10 AM

Hi ngzijian,

It is all explained in the ticket section of the Pilatus page: myswissalps.com/pilatu s/tickets. One ticket is enough for any trip. Note that there's a promotion on these tickets currently: myswissalps.com/forum/ topic/70-off-titlis-pilatus-schilthorn-gornergrat.

Enjoy the trip!

Last modified on Oct 29, 2015 - 5:11 AM by Annika
ngzijian
ngzijian
7 posts
Oct 29, 2015 - 6:43 AM in reply to Annika

Hi Annika

I tried www.myswissalps.com/pi latus/tickets, however, nothing can be added to the cart (cannot buy). I have done a print screen as attached.

I tried "myswissalps.com/forum/ topic/70-off-titlis-pilatus-schilthorn-gornergrat" as well. However, it always show invalide product ID as attached.

Please advice.

Thanks!

Please login to see the attached documents
Arno
Arno
7723 posts
expert &
Oct 29, 2015 - 3:58 PM

Thanks for those attachments ngzijian. I am seeing the same problem. I contacted both sites and they're working on it. I'll get back to you when it's fixed.

Arno
Arno
7723 posts
expert &
Oct 30, 2015 - 1:25 PM in reply to ngzijian

Hi ngzijian,

Purchasing through www.raileurope.com.sg/ pass/swiss-peak-promo-7406 works again. It's not possible yet through www.swissrailways.com/ en/products/excursionp ilatus. They are updating their prices for tickets after November 22, so tickets for a later date don't work yet. It should soon be fixed though.

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016