How to travel from Zurich to Wengen by train

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 June 2015 at 21:41:08 #807389

Hi

I arrive at Zurich airport on Saturday, at approx 16:30 and then need to take the train to Wengen. I’ve bought the swiss travel pass.

Can you please explain step by step where I must go and what I must do? I would like to travel the fastest possible way to there.

Thank you

Annemi

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    12 June 2015 at 8:29:51 #843784

Hi Annemi,

All train schedules are in the timetable. If you fill out ‘Zurich airport’ to ‘Wengen’ you’ll see all options.

The Swiss Travel Pass covers the whole trip. All you need to do is make sure the pass is validated before you use it for the first time. It’s explained on the Swiss Travel Pass page.

Enjoy the ride!

• The thread ‘How to travel from Zurich to Wengen by train’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.