I need help badly

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 November 2011 at 17:55:18 #804784

hello guys
    i am a 23 years old girl and a freelancer by profession. i have dream to spend my honeymoon with my husband fortunately i am getting married on 25 feb 2012 🙂
    i want to leave for europe tour on 21 march. my plan is to visit amsterdam first, then switzerland geneva, then paris and ultimately barcelona. i have all the information about the hotels and reservations as well as about flight from my regional area (pakistan) to all these countries but traveling through airline is costing me high and i think i would need to leave one of these countries.
    i read about eurial trains and passes. can someone guide me how can i use them. is it valid for all Europe? including all these countries and once i will purchase the pass, i would not need to pay any extra amount for tickets etc?
    and can someone guide me with the distance and traveling hours/days which will involve in traveling from one region to other?

also can i use my eurial europe pas for travelling in nationwide areas like Zurich-Geneva in switzerland???

looking for assistance badly :-):-):-)

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7124 posts
    24 November 2011 at 14:16:36 #834503

Hi swiftcult22! First of all, congratulations on your upcoming marriage. It’s great that you get to spend part of your honeymoon in Switzerland. Since you’ll be visiting several European countries, one of the Eurail passes may suit your needs indeed. I think it’s best to check the Eurail Pass page first to see which variants are available. Each detail page tells how the pass works, including lists of features and discounts for Switzerland. A 4 country Eurail Select Pass may be an option for you.

Genrally, a Eurail Pass provides free traveling on national train networks. Local train lines and mountain transportation are often discounted or not included at all. Just take a look at the list of features and the links to further information on the page I mentioned.

The Swiss timetable provides information on all trips within, to and from Switzerland. Dutch, French and Spanish timetables are available too.
    I hope this helps you choose!

• The thread ‘I need help badly’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.