Indian Citizen Residing In Europe – SwissSaverPass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 March 2011 at 14:31:01 #804147

Hi,
    I’m an Indian citizen residing in Finland. When I have tried to order the Swiss saver pass through the Raileurope site, it is throwing error message if I select Country of Residence as Finland. It is not allowing to order the Swiss Saver pass with 15% discount rate of 157Eur for 4 days for European Residents. Are there any possibility of getting for the same (or even cheaper price 🙂 ) and which site is best for European resident. Or Can I select the country of residence as India and get the tickets to Finland. Please provide your advice.

Regards
    Saran

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    6 March 2011 at 8:23:32 #832261

Hi Saran,

I’m not sure which RailEurope site you tried, but you can best click “Other European countries” on the Swiss Pass page and order from there. The total price for two people will be CHF 461.20, including shipping to Finland. That’s about EUR 178 per person. I’m not aware of any significantly lower rates currently being offered for Finland. Please note that prices are different per reseller and most resellers ship to a limited number of countries. RailEurope India for example, ships to India only.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your traveling!

• The thread ‘Indian Citizen Residing In Europe – SwissSaverPass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.