Interlaken and panoramic train

Interlaken and panoramic train

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Qudsiya
Qudsiya
5 posts
Aug 28, 2016 - 4:09 PM

Hello friends, :)

Good day to all of you..

I am in need of expertise advice yet again.. :) could you please suggest places to visit in interlaken for four days and the best panoramic train that covers the Geneva side of Switzerland, (sorry I am unsure if it's south of Swiss) as I will be covering Zurich lucern and Mt. titlis prior to moving to interlaken.

I have already purchased tickets to jungfrau. I want to include jungfrau to my itenary. Is it a good idea to visit jungfrau on Sep 12th with an infant?? Please enlighten me with your ideas that shall help me make the best out of my time. I have purchased Swiss pass too.

Awaiting your response :)

Qudsiya.

Slowpoke
Slowpoke
3245 posts
expert
Aug 28, 2016 - 6:01 PM in reply to Qudsiya

Hi Qudsiya.

A map of Switzerland will help you better understand possible train routes.

map.search.ch/?pos=625792,155264&z=2

Slowpoke

Arno
Arno
9084 posts
expert &
Aug 28, 2016 - 6:47 PM in reply to Qudsiya

Hi Qudsiya,

These pages will get you started:

Qudsiya
Qudsiya
5 posts
Aug 31, 2016 - 9:18 AM

Thanks for your help :)

I have another doubt.. How does the Swiss pass work?? Is it 24 hour window period or from 00:00 to 24:00??

I ll be reaching Zurich at 1 pm on 10th and my pass is valid for four days. So can I use it till 14th morning??? On 10th from 1 pm to 14th 12 pm??

Arno
Arno
9084 posts
expert &
Aug 31, 2016 - 9:45 AM in reply to Qudsiya

Hi Qudsiya,

You'll find it explained here: myswissalps.com/ swisstravelpass/ howtouse.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017