Interlaken – Lucerne – 3 day itinerary

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 July 2016 at 11:41:09 #809786

Hello,

We (couple) will be arriving to Switzerland for 3 days (4 nights) (12-Sep-16 to 16-Sep-2016) from Paris in the evening for a short trip and then move towards Milan and are interested to do our own Jungfraujoch, Pilatus and Titlis excursions.

Can you please suggest a good itinerary and the places to stay. Whether we should stay in Interlaken or Lucerne is a better choice. Our budget for Hotel is around USD 150 per night.

Plus i have some more question which are listed below:

1. Which Swiss pass should we buy? and do i have to purchase 2 passes (one for each of us)? Should i buy it online?

2. How much time will it take for each excursion? will we be having some spare time to explore some other areas.

3. expected cost of each excursion?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Faizan

• The thread ‘Interlaken – Lucerne – 3 day itinerary’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.