Interlaken to Paris

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 June 2012 at 1:50:56 #805342

Good morning

We want to take the train from Switzerland to Paris and back (only for a day). I know it is a long train journey, but that is fine. We can overnight near the border. I read that there is a new train going to Paris from December 2012 that is faster than the other trains. I just can not find the link to see the time table. We got Swiss Saver passes that we can use from Interlaken to the border and then just purchase the ticket from the border. Can you please help.

Greetings and have a wonderful day.

Elize

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Wandermann
    Participant
    265 posts
    2 June 2012 at 4:16:26 #836327

Hello Elize,

Maybe you’ll find what you are looking for through this link.

Annika
    7121 posts
    3 June 2012 at 6:09:41 #836328

Hi Elize. The TGV Lyria website may be of help too. As for the Swiss timetable: trains to Paris can be found here too. However, the current timetable is valid up to December 11; a new and adapted timetable will be valid after December 11. Dates of this new timetable aren’t displayed by the SBB yet.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 June 2012 at 15:45:29 #836329

Thank you very much, the links helped a lot. We have to get our tickets here is South Africa and they will let me know when they get the new December Schedules.

Greetings

• The thread ‘Interlaken to Paris’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.