Is there an expiration date for the 2 for 1 pass?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 April 2012 at 17:11:30 #805167

I am going to be in Switzerland in Sept. during the dates that the pass is on this promo. When do I need to purchase my pass? I don’t want to miss this great offer!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    23 April 2012 at 1:05:44 #835778

You can purchase this offer through the end of November.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 April 2012 at 6:25:13 #835779

Hi. I will be in Switzerland from 9th June to 13th June. Can i use this offer of 2 pass for 1. Does this offer still come with a family card.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 April 2012 at 6:31:33 #835780

Can you also advice if I can buy Swiss pass (4 day) at the station . Would it be same price as online. Online price shows CHF 226 per person .

Annika
    7116 posts
    24 April 2012 at 11:08:05 #835781

Hello Vikas. No, the offer is not valid in June. All details can be found in this forum topic. The offer is not for sale in Switzerland. Please fill out your pass variant and further data in the upper right corner of the Swiss Pass page for an overview of purchase options.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 April 2012 at 1:55:54 #835782

Can i buy a normal swiss pass saver 4 day pass in the basel station . I understand offer( 2 for 1) is not valid for the June , so can i buy a pass at the station on the day i arrieve instead of buying online . I am from singapore . I found pricing in CHF in switzerland is cheaper than buying from other option so i prefer to buy at station . please advice if that is possible

antz
    Participant
    40 posts
    26 April 2012 at 10:37:00 #835783

As I discover from the newspaper ad that u can buy the pass at Price Breaker in Marina Square.
    The price is a bit higher but can delivery in a few days time.
    When I bought it on the web it deliver only before 2-3 weeks prior to your started date for the pass

Arno
    15483 posts
    28 April 2012 at 11:23:21 #835784

Sure you can. All purchase options can be found on the Swiss Pass page. Please note that we’ll probably post a new promotion in the next coming days that may be interesting for you as well. Just keep an eye on our website.

[quote]vikas373 said: Can i buy a normal swiss pass saver 4 day pass in the basel station . I understand offer( 2 for 1) is not valid for the June , so can i buy a pass at the station on the day i arrieve instead of buying online . I am from singapore . I found pricing in CHF in switzerland is cheaper than buying from other option so i prefer to buy at station . please advice if that is possible[/quote]

Arno
    15483 posts
    28 April 2012 at 11:28:47 #835785

Hi sinkafu,

Delivery just takes 2 business days in Singapore if you order through Rail Europe Singapore. The 2-3 weeks you mentioned apply to delivery through Switzerland Travel Centre, but it just means that if people order well in advance, the passes will only be shipped 2-3 weeks before they depart to Switzerland. People placing a last minute order will get their passes right away.

[quote]sinkafu said: As I discover from the newspaper ad that u can buy the pass at Price Breaker in Marina Square.
    The price is a bit higher but can delivery in a few days time.
    When I bought it on the web it deliver only before 2-3 weeks prior to your started date for the pass[/quote]

• The thread ‘Is there an expiration date for the 2 for 1 pass?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.