Is there an expiration date for the 2 for 1 pass?

Is there an expiration date for the 2 for 1 pass?

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
pamkamps
pamkamps
1 post
Apr 22, 2012 - 7:11 PM
I am going to be in Switzerland in Sept. during the dates that the pass is on this promo. When do I need to purchase my pass? I don't want to miss this great offer!
Arno
Arno
7696 posts
expert &
Apr 23, 2012 - 1:05 AM
You can purchase this offer through the end of November.
vikas373
vikas373
7 posts
Apr 24, 2012 - 6:25 AM
Hi. I will be in Switzerland from 9th June to 13th June. Can i use this offer of 2 pass for 1. Does this offer still come with a family card.
vikas373
vikas373
7 posts
Apr 24, 2012 - 6:31 AM
Can you also advice if I can buy Swiss pass (4 day) at the station . Would it be same price as online. Online price shows CHF 226 per person .
Annika
Annika
4413 posts
expert &
Apr 24, 2012 - 11:08 AM
Hello Vikas. No, the offer is not valid in June. All details can be found in this forum topic. The offer is not for sale in Switzerland. Please fill out your pass variant and further data in the upper right corner of the Swiss Pass page for an overview of purchase options.
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 4:35 PM by Arno
vikas373
vikas373
7 posts
Apr 26, 2012 - 1:55 AM
Can i buy a normal swiss pass saver 4 day pass in the basel station . I understand offer( 2 for 1) is not valid for the June , so can i buy a pass at the station on the day i arrieve instead of buying online . I am from singapore . I found pricing in CHF in switzerland is cheaper than buying from other option so i prefer to buy at station . please advice if that is possible
sinkafu
sinkafu
35 posts
Apr 26, 2012 - 10:37 AM
As I discover from the newspaper ad that u can buy the pass at Price Breaker in Marina Square.
The price is a bit higher but can delivery in a few days time.
When I bought it on the web it deliver only before 2-3 weeks prior to your started date for the pass
Arno
Arno
7696 posts
expert &
Apr 28, 2012 - 11:23 AM
Sure you can. All purchase options can be found on the Swiss Pass page. Please note that we'll probably post a new promotion in the next coming days that may be interesting for you as well. Just keep an eye on our website.

vikas373 said: Can i buy a normal swiss pass saver 4 day pass in the basel station . I understand offer( 2 for 1) is not valid for the June , so can i buy a pass at the station on the day i arrieve instead of buying online . I am from singapore . I found pricing in CHF in switzerland is cheaper than buying from other option so i prefer to buy at station . please advice if that is possible
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 4:35 PM by Arno
Arno
Arno
7696 posts
expert &
Apr 28, 2012 - 11:28 AM
Hi sinkafu,

Delivery just takes 2 business days in Singapore if you order through Rail Europe Singapore. The 2-3 weeks you mentioned apply to delivery through Switzerland Travel Centre, but it just means that if people order well in advance, the passes will only be shipped 2-3 weeks before they depart to Switzerland. People placing a last minute order will get their passes right away.

sinkafu said: As I discover from the newspaper ad that u can buy the pass at Price Breaker in Marina Square.
The price is a bit higher but can delivery in a few days time.
When I bought it on the web it deliver only before 2-3 weeks prior to your started date for the pass
Last modified on Nov 17, 2014 - 4:15 PM by Arno

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016