Mar 20, 2016 - 1:21 PM
I reach Basel airport on 7 April 2016 and am staying in Lucerne till 10 April 2016.
1. By reading Slowpoke's reply to some other forum, I gather that this was not the best season to visit Alps. What is the type of itinerary suggested for this time? I wanted to go to RIGI as well as TITLIS. Is TITLIS a good idea to go ?
2. Also, is it better to do scenic trains than visiting several peaks since the weather may not be at its best.
3. Is there anywhere where there are accurate predictions of the weather for these 4 days?
4. I am a little worried that I planned my trip in the low season. Hope there will not be major disappointments. Hope I can cover (1) Rhine falls, (2) Mt RIGI, (3) Mt TITLIS and (4) STANSERHORN (5) One of the scenic routes (6) LUCERN and BERN sight seeing in 3.5 days.
5. Is it a better idea to do city sight seeing like ZURICH, BERN, LUCERN than mountain peaks?