Jungfrau from Bern – Is it feasible?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 April 2016 at 22:44:15 #808851

I have posted a long post under different title, I hope someone responds to it please,

We are getting good hotel in Bern near train station, Is it feasible to do Jungfrau from Bern? Or should we stay in Interlaken?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7103 posts
    9 April 2016 at 7:38:20 #850532

Hi techo!

Please don’t worry about response times. All questions will be answered, and mostly so within a few days; I just answered the questions in your other topic. Getting to the Jungfraujoch from Bern isn’t ideal. It’s doable if you want to, but it will take 3h20 for a single journey. Please check the timetable for details. If you have more plans in the Jungfrau region, Interlaken or a nearby town would make more sense.

• The thread ‘Jungfrau from Bern – Is it feasible?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10720 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.