Upgrade 3-day Jungfrau Travel Pass to 4 days?

• Skatie
    Participant
    5 posts
    18 August 2016 at 23:11:17 #809934

We are staying in the Wengen area for 4 days/5 nights the last week of August. We have 3 specific side trips we know we would like to take in the region and are leaving the 4th day open based on weather and what we may find we want to do while we are in the region. I was thinking of just purchasing the 3 day Jungfrau pass, but wondered if we can upgrade to a 4 day pass within the 3 days after buying the pass if we decide the 4th trip we want to make would be more cost beneficial by upgrading (the difference between 4 and 3 day pass is 25 CHF)? Thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    19 August 2016 at 11:15:20 #855311

Hi Skatie,

I wouldn’t count on an upgrade option. I’ve never heard of that for any of the passes. I would just buy a 4-day pass. Even if you don’t have fixed plans yet for the 4th day, you will likely make a trip and the pass will come in handy.

• The thread ‘Upgrade 3-day Jungfrau Travel Pass to 4 days?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.