Where can we get Jungfraujoch tickets?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 June 2017 at 19:28:23 #812380

hi

I and my husband wants to go to jungfraujoch on 7th july but i want to know that from where can we get the tickets?

Will the tickets be available on rail stations in switzerland?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 June 2017 at 23:28:57 #865666

Hi Sonam, and welcome to MySwissAlps!

>> I and my husband wants to go to jungfraujoch on 7th july but i want to know that from where can we get the tickets? Will the tickets be available on rail stations in switzerland?

Yes, they will. However, I suggest you wait until you know what the weather will be like before buying any tickets. Weather forecasts are not reliable until about 24-48 hours beforehand. If the Jungfraujoch is in the clouds, there is no point going up.

July is peak season for the Jungfraujoch, and you might like to consider making a reservation (at additional cost) for the sector Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch. You can do this at any staffed rail station in the Jungfrau Region (e.g. Interlaken Ost, Wengen, Grindelwald). There is a wealth of information here about travelling to the Jungfraujoch:

http://www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfraujoch/tickets

Do you have a Swiss Travel Pass or Swiss Half Fare Card? From where will you be travelling on the day you go to the Jungfraujoch?

Alpenrose

• The thread ‘Where can we get Jungfraujoch tickets?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.