Where can we get Jungfraujoch tickets?

Where can we get Jungfraujoch tickets?

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
sonam5188
sonam5188
1 post
Jun 23, 2017 - 7:28 PM

hi

I and my husband wants to go to jungfraujoch on 7th july but i want to know that from where can we get the tickets?

Will the tickets be available on rail stations in switzerland?

Alpenrose666
Alpenrose666
895 posts
top member
Jun 23, 2017 - 11:28 PM in reply to sonam5188

Hi Sonam, and welcome to MySwissAlps!

>> I and my husband wants to go to jungfraujoch on 7th july but i want to know that from where can we get the tickets? Will the tickets be available on rail stations in switzerland?

Yes, they will. However, I suggest you wait until you know what the weather will be like before buying any tickets. Weather forecasts are not reliable until about 24-48 hours beforehand. If the Jungfraujoch is in the clouds, there is no point going up.

July is peak season for the Jungfraujoch, and you might like to consider making a reservation (at additional cost) for the sector Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch. You can do this at any staffed rail station in the Jungfrau Region (e.g. Interlaken Ost, Wengen, Grindelwald). There is a wealth of information here about travelling to the Jungfraujoch:

www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfraujoch/tickets

Do you have a Swiss Travel Pass or Swiss Half Fare Card? From where will you be travelling on the day you go to the Jungfraujoch?

Alpenrose

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017