Jungfraujoch trip discount with Eurail/ Swiss Pas

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 February 2017 at 11:15:03 #810725

Hi,

I wish to travel to Switzerland from 19th to 24th of Feb 2017, I just found out on Viator website that tickets are not available for 21st to 24th. I want to know whether this is true and what might be the reason?

Also, i will be travelling up from Interlaken, I wish to know what will the cost of a day trip be without any pass, with swiss pass and with Eurail pass.

We are two people travelling.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15482 posts
    3 February 2017 at 12:04:55 #858670

Hi Guneet, welcome to MySwissAlps!

Viator offers guided day trips to the Jungfraujoch. Such trips may sell out or just be not available on all days.

You can also go on your own, which is what most people do. Tickets from Interlaken cost CHF 210.80 p.p., or CHF 137.25 with a Swiss Travel Pass, or CHF 158.10 with a Eurail Select Pass (or Global).

Our pass pages and attraction pages, like the ones I linked above, offer links to find prices and maps which show what’s included/discounted if you have a pass.

Note that you can’t buy a Swiss Pass. That’s for Swiss residents only. Tourists can buy a Swiss Travel Pass.

Have fun!

• The thread ‘Jungfraujoch trip discount with Eurail/ Swiss Pas’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.