Kid”s activities Saas Grund

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 April 2010 at 5:30:02 #803758

Just one more question, could anyone inform me about activities around Saas Grund that are fun for kids?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7124 posts
    4 April 2010 at 10:52:53 #831059

Hi Hammer8, I’m not that familiar with kid’s activities myself, but I do know that Saas Grund pays lots of attention to children. You could take a look at this web page on kid’s activities. You can search for family excursions and even read a PDF brochure on events for kids. I’m convinced that they will enjoy their time in Saas Grund!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 April 2010 at 4:31:25 #831060

Great, thanks! Who else can provide me with insider’s tips?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 April 2010 at 4:15:48 #831061

I have been in Saas Grund, but that was for just a short period, travelling from one canton to another. What I do know, is that the Swiss build small or larger playgrounds for children on almost every reachable mountain top, so that parents can enjoy the view while in the meantime their children have fun on swings and slides. May I ask how old your children are? Often they also enjoy simple hikes, a train ride or a gondola. I’m sure many children love Switzerland only because of that…

• The thread ‘Kid”s activities Saas Grund’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.