Lauterbrunnen to Grindelwald First

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 March 2017 at 17:52:16 #810989

How would I travel to Grindelwald First from Lauterbrunnen? Once at Grindelwald first I am interested in doing the the First Walk and First Flyer. Can someone provide me the basic travel directions.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 March 2017 at 18:05:04 #859704

Hi asnqt703,

You can take a train from Lauterbrunnen to Grindelwald. From Grindelwald you take a Gondola to First and from there you can enjoy your attractions!

Use the Swiss railways timetable for exact schedules and search for Lauterbrunnen to First (Grindelwald).

Regards,
    Lucas

Arno
    15471 posts
    6 March 2017 at 20:09:09 #859705

Hi asnqt703,

The timetable shows you the quickest (and cheapest) way to get there by default. In this case that’s via the valley. If you prefer a more scenic (but more expensive) route over the mountains, enter “Männlichen GGM” or “Kleine Scheidegg” in the via box of the timetable.

• The thread ‘Lauterbrunnen to Grindelwald First’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.