Where is the Left Luggage office at Zurich HB?

Where is the Left Luggage office at Zurich HB?

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
kareen
kareen
10 posts
Mar 22, 2016 - 7:46 AM

Hi,

We found the luggage locker at Zurich HB, but they can only be used for up to 72 hours.

We would like to store our luggage for about 4 days, can someone tell me where is the luggage office with attendants at Zurich HB? I walked the whole floor filled with lockers, but did not see any luggage office with attendants.

Thank you!

Kareen

Arno
Arno
7696 posts
expert &
Mar 23, 2016 - 9:24 AM in reply to kareen

Hi Kareen,

It's at the street level in the north east corner of the main building, across from the Landesmuseum (National Museum). The map at www.sbb.ch/content/dam /infrastruktur/trafima ge/bahnhofplaene/plan-zuerich-hb-a4.pdf shows it near the place marked 109.

I used it a long time ago and remember the entrance being on the outside of the building, not in the main hall. But that might not be accurate (any more).

Slowpoke
Slowpoke
2638 posts
expert
Mar 23, 2016 - 1:47 PM in reply to kareen

Hi Kareen-

Arno has given the correct location. It is on the outside of the building.

There are a large number of signs pointing to 'Gepäckausgabe" or "Gepackufgabe."

The signs for the lockers are different.

Luggage left in lockers for more than the maximum time is taken out and transferred to the Left Luggage office, where it get stored for the daily rate there.

Slowpoke

kareen
kareen
10 posts
Mar 23, 2016 - 7:55 PM

Thanks Arno and Slowpoke! I am going to try to find that tomorrow.

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016