Lucerne to Mt.Titlis: How to reach

Lucerne to Mt.Titlis: How to reach

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Sriram
Sriram
14 posts
Sep 6, 2015 - 12:01 PM

Hi All,

Thanks for MySwissAlps Team for such a wonderful forum which is very helpful to all the travelers.

I'm planning to visit Mt.Titlis on 12th Sep 2015. I will reach Lucerne on 12th morning. Please suggest best itenerary to reach Mt.Titlis. I heard from my friends that entrance ticket cost is around 80CHF and it includes cable car, rotair, cliff walk and ice cave. Can some body throw some light on this?

Also any inputs on how to reach Titlis from Lucerne, where I need to buy the entrance ticket and how much discount I will get if I hold a 4 days Swiss Travel pass would be helpful

Annika
Annika
4417 posts
expert &
Sep 6, 2015 - 2:43 PM

Hello Sriram! Thanks for your kind words, we're glad to help.

The route to the Titlis is described at our Titlis page. The timetable will help you out with detailed planning. The leg Lucerne-Engelberg is for free with a Swiss Travel Pass, the leg Engelberg-Titlis is discounted by 50%. This is mentioned both at our Titlis tickets page and in our Swiss Travel Pass validity overview.

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016