Luggage Express service from zurich Airport

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 May 2017 at 10:43:08 #811872

Hi

I wonder if you could help. I wanted to send my luggage ahead to Wengen when I arrive at Zurich airport mid June (hoping to send it before 9am and collect at wengen after 6pm). I thought this was the Luggage Express service but when I went SBB website, could not find the Zurich Airport option under Luggage Express connections. Zurich Airport was only available for Luggage option and Flight Luggage option.

Does this mean I can’t send my luggage ahead with Luggage Express option which costs CHF12 per bag plus flat fee of CHF30? And I will have to do so using Flight Luggage which costs CHF22 per bag and an additional CHF30 for Flight Luggage Express?

Appreciate any advice on this.

Thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 May 2017 at 11:09:44 #863513

Hi geniewho,

Yes to/from an airport you must use the flight luggage option. You can take your luggage to Zurich main station (about 10 minutes by train from the airport) and use the express luggage option there if you like.

Lucas

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 May 2017 at 11:13:33 #863514

Hi Lucas

Thanks for the quick response. However I see that Zurich Airport is available for the Luggage option (if I don’t mind receiving it 2 days later) on the SBB website. And it says CHF12 per bag. Is my understanding wrong?

Thanks

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 May 2017 at 13:25:45 #863515

Yes, if you are ok with getting it two days later that is an option as well.

Cheers

• The thread ‘Luggage Express service from zurich Airport’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.