Luzern to Jungfraujoch with a Eurail Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 July 2016 at 7:20:12 #809681

Hi,

Looking for some advice:

I have read in another forum that with a eurail pass it is free to travel from luzern to interlaken but am unable to locate this information to confirm. Is anyone able to confirm this?

My partner and I are staying in Luzern and hope to visit jungfraujoch. I am aware that this would be a long day but would still like to do this. I can’t seem to find out how much $ it costs to get to the top of jungfraujoch. Any help is appreciated!

We would also like to visit the aare gorge during our luzern stay. Any advice on the best way to get to the aare gorge is appreciated.

We will be in Luzern mid August this year.

Thanks in advance.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15482 posts
    15 July 2016 at 7:45:00 #854186

Thanks for joining MySwissAlps!

Luzern to Interlaken is free with a Eurail Pass. You can confirm that by checking the map: myswissalps.com/ eurailselectpass/ validity.

Interlaken to Jungfraujoch is discounted by 25%. You would pay CHF 153.30 instead of CHF 204.40 for a return ticket.

More information is here: myswissalps.com/ jungfraujoch.

The train stops “Aareschlucht West” and “Aareschlucht Ost MIB” are near the two entrances on both ends of the gorge. So you can travel to one and walk to the other to get on the train again. Details are in the timetable at myswissalps.com/ myswissalps.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 July 2016 at 7:46:29 #854187

THANKYOU!!!

• The thread ‘Luzern to Jungfraujoch with a Eurail Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.