Magic ticket for SBB rail – 20% discount on food

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 April 2016 at 3:21:47 #808832

Hi I will be in Switzerland from 21St June to 30th June and I will be having 1St class Swiss travel pass for 15 days. Kindly let me know how do I get Magic tickets for my 2 kids to get 20% discount on SBB trains (food ) catering . I could get the membership number for one of my kids for the same but they did not send a separate magic card. My question is whether the membership number is sufficient to get discount on food. What is the procedure to go about it. Can the adults also use the magic card for food discount on trains. Also most of the letters I receive from them are in German which I cannot understand. There is no option for English language in the site. http://www.magicticket.ch. Thanks Vishal Udawat

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    7 April 2016 at 5:49:44 #850402

Hi Vishal,

Sorry, I can’t help you with this. Hopefully someone else knows. If they ask for a SwissPass number then note that you cannot enter a Swiss Travel Pass number. SwissPass is for Swiss citizens only.

You can contact the SBB in English here: http://www.sbb.ch/en/meta/con tact.html.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 April 2016 at 7:25:35 #850403

Hi,

not it sure if this helps: tickipark.ch/?lang=en

at the TOP left hand corner of the page there is an option to change it to english page.

• The thread ‘Magic ticket for SBB rail – 20% discount on food’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.