Magic ticket for SBB rail - 20% discount on food

Magic ticket for SBB rail - 20% discount on food

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
vishaludawat
vishaludawat
24 posts
Apr 7, 2016 - 3:21 AM

Hi I will be in Switzerland from 21St June to 30th June and I will be having 1St class Swiss travel pass for 15 days. Kindly let me know how do I get Magic tickets for my 2 kids to get 20% discount on SBB trains (food ) catering . I could get the membership number for one of my kids for the same but they did not send a separate magic card. My question is whether the membership number is sufficient to get discount on food. What is the procedure to go about it. Can the adults also use the magic card for food discount on trains. Also most of the letters I receive from them are in German which I cannot understand. There is no option for English language in the site. www.magicticket.ch. Thanks Vishal Udawat

Arno
Arno
7720 posts
expert &
Apr 7, 2016 - 5:49 AM

Hi Vishal,

Sorry, I can't help you with this. Hopefully someone else knows. If they ask for a SwissPass number then note that you cannot enter a Swiss Travel Pass number. SwissPass is for Swiss citizens only.

You can contact the SBB in English here: www.sbb.ch/en/meta/con tact.html.

msrajey
msrajey
26 posts
Apr 7, 2016 - 7:25 AM

Hi,

not it sure if this helps: tickipark.ch/?lang=en

at the TOP left hand corner of the page there is an option to change it to english page.

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016