Multi Destination trip

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 February 2014 at 23:32:55 #806234

Hello Everyone,

Time is moving quickly to our next visit to Switzerland this coming May. This time my wife and I are doing a multi-destination trip. Poland for five days and then back to Lauterbrunnen for ten. Here is my query. I set up this trip myself and didn’t realize there was a “multi-destination” tab on the airlines website… Got a little excited to be coming back to Switzerland again.. So, we are flying in on Air Canada and then leaving from Zurich on a Swiss air flight to Poland. This is not a connection but a totally seperatley booked flight.. Will we have to leave the airport and then come back to the main ticket counter to check in for the flight to Poland.

One more thing, where do we go if we want to add a photo?

Thanks in advance

Dave

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    12 February 2014 at 18:59:01 #839493

Hi Dave,

As far as I know you first have to go through passport control and then there’s a waiting area with a transfer desk where you can get a boarding pass for the next flight. There’s no need to leave the airport. Here is more information.

Do you want to add a photo to your forum post? Just click ‘Add attachments’ below the text editing field to do so.

Great that you’ll be returning to Switzerland! I hope you will have a great time in Poland and the Swiss Alps. It would be great to read your trip report, if you have time to submit one.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 February 2014 at 22:49:18 #839494

Hello Arno,

Thanks for the info, I will be looking for the transfer desks… With any luck it will go smoothly. As far as a trip report, I can do that.. I’m not much of a writer but will give it a go.

Dave

Arno
    15471 posts
    13 February 2014 at 8:23:02 #839495

Thanks Dave, enjoy your stay!

Arno
    15471 posts
    12 June 2014 at 14:45:23 #839496

Hi Dave,

How was your trip to Lauterbrunnen? Did you have a good time? If possible, it would be great if you could post a trip report here. You’re still in time to win a hotel gift card.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 June 2014 at 0:03:23 #839497

Hi Arno,

Yes we had a fantastic time as we always do when we are in Switzerland. I will post

a trip review, possibly this weekend. Been busy trying to get things caught up at home and work.

Funny how Switzerland gets into your heart and soul. We aren’t back a week and we cant wait to get back.

Dave

Arno
    15471 posts
    14 June 2014 at 15:42:25 #839498

Great to hear that Dave, and I’m glad you want to see more of Switzerland!

• The thread ‘Multi Destination trip’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.