Multi Destination trip

Multi Destination trip

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
DaveB
DaveB
18 posts
Feb 11, 2014 - 11:32 PM

Hello Everyone,

Time is moving quickly to our next visit to Switzerland this coming May. This time my wife and I are doing a multi-destination trip. Poland for five days and then back to Lauterbrunnen for ten. Here is my query. I set up this trip myself and didn't realize there was a "multi-destination" tab on the airlines website... Got a little excited to be coming back to Switzerland again.. So, we are flying in on Air Canada and then leaving from Zurich on a Swiss air flight to Poland. This is not a connection but a totally seperatley booked flight.. Will we have to leave the airport and then come back to the main ticket counter to check in for the flight to Poland.

One more thing, where do we go if we want to add a photo?

Thanks in advance

Dave

Arno
Arno
7317 posts
expert &
Feb 12, 2014 - 6:59 PM in reply to DaveB

Hi Dave,

As far as I know you first have to go through passport control and then there's a waiting area with a transfer desk where you can get a boarding pass for the next flight. There's no need to leave the airport. Here is more information.

Do you want to add a photo to your forum post? Just click 'Add attachments' below the text editing field to do so.

Great that you'll be returning to Switzerland! I hope you will have a great time in Poland and the Swiss Alps. It would be great to read your trip report, if you have time to submit one.

DaveB
DaveB
18 posts
Feb 12, 2014 - 10:49 PM

Hello Arno,

Thanks for the info, I will be looking for the transfer desks... With any luck it will go smoothly. As far as a trip report, I can do that.. I'm not much of a writer but will give it a go.

Dave

Arno
Arno
7317 posts
expert &
Feb 13, 2014 - 8:23 AM in reply to DaveB

Thanks Dave, enjoy your stay!

Arno
Arno
7317 posts
expert &
Jun 12, 2014 - 2:45 PM

Hi Dave,

How was your trip to Lauterbrunnen? Did you have a good time? If possible, it would be great if you could post a trip report here. You're still in time to win a hotel gift card.

DaveB
DaveB
18 posts
Jun 13, 2014 - 12:03 AM

Hi Arno,

Yes we had a fantastic time as we always do when we are in Switzerland. I will post

a trip review, possibly this weekend. Been busy trying to get things caught up at home and work.

Funny how Switzerland gets into your heart and soul. We aren't back a week and we cant wait to get back.

Dave

Arno
Arno
7317 posts
expert &
Jun 14, 2014 - 3:42 PM

Great to hear that Dave, and I'm glad you want to see more of Switzerland!

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016