Multipack 9 o Clock Day pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 June 2016 at 9:28:09 #809398

Hello,

I am planning to buy Multipack 9 o’clock daytickets. Can I use this multipack tickets for me and my wife. We both have Swiss half fare cards.

Thank you

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7103 posts
    10 June 2016 at 7:11:29 #852865

Hi arunshejwal,

Yes, you can each use a 9 o’clock travelpass. Al multipack contains 6 of them, so enough for 3 days. Just make sure you don’t buy personalized passes. They may ask for your name if you buy them online, but not at the station service desk or ticketing machine.

Please note that you only need such travel passes if you plan to travel a lot in one day. Even a long trip like Basel to St. Moritz, for example, is cheaper with a discounted point to point ticket than with a one day travelpass.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 June 2016 at 7:38:02 #852866

Thank you Annika

• The thread ‘Multipack 9 o Clock Day pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.