MySwissAlps on Facebook

• Arno
    15483 posts
    12 February 2013 at 13:25:12 #805792

Hello all,

We’re now on Facebook, so you may follow us there as well if you like. We’ll be sharing tips, pictures and promotions there. Of course we’ll continue doing so here in the forum as well.
    https://www.facebook.com/myswissalps

Hope to speak to you in either place!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 February 2013 at 18:02:14 #838064

Hello Arno, I have consistently resisted all attempts from friends trying to get me to register with facebook as I am reluctant to be involved in social networking sites (probably a bit paranoid about the risks!) so am I going to miss out on anything which will appear there and not on this forum? (which I do trust implicitly by the way).
    Maggie

Arno
    15483 posts
    14 February 2013 at 3:00:23 #838065

Hi Maggie,

Our website remains the main place where we share information and talk to travelers. So you won’t miss anything major without a Facebook account. Facebook allows people without a MySwissAlps account to contact us. There are some differences between Facebook and the forum. For example: the forum is more suitable for lengthy discussions, and Facebook is more suitable to quickly share short tips and nice pictures. So it’s different, but important updates will be posted in both places.

I hope this makes sense to you; let me know if you have further questions.

• The thread ‘MySwissAlps on Facebook’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.