Need help to prepare 4 day itinerary – late August

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 July 2017 at 13:46:45 #812675

Hello Everyone,

I’m planning our trip to Switzerland this August 2017 from the 28th till the 31st. We’ll be flying from Brussels. I need help building best itinerary.

I have two way flight from Brussels to Basel. I will be in Basel on Monday 28th August 9:00 AM. I have hotel book in interlaken from 28th and checkout on 31st andnd then I have return flight from Basel in evening at 8:00 PM.

I am travelling with my wife and 2 kids, younger one is just 1 year old.

I appreciate all the help and suggestions.. Make this trip fun and memorable..

We are Indian, living in Belgium

Thanks!

Shimbesh

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 July 2017 at 16:48:09 #867094

Hi Shimbesh and welcome to MySwissAlps!

We don’t create itineraries here unfortunately. We can help you fine tune your own itinerary however.

It is best to start reading through the following pages on our site:

Once you have an idea of where you want to go and what you want to see and do, you can post a rough itinerary here and we will be happy to give you our advice on it!

Cheers,
    Lucas

• The thread ‘Need help to prepare 4 day itinerary – late August’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.