May 24, 2016 - 3:57 PM
in reply to Arno
Thanks for helping me out to draft my itinerary in a best way. I have final few questions to ask and need your advice as I will be in Switzerland next week.
1. Whether too much waiting time (queue) is expected during this period at every counters such as getting into cable car, boat in Golden trip to Mt.Pilatus , Mt.Titlis and Jungfraujoch?
2. Do I need to reserve seats (to and fro) from Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch? or Wengen / Grindelwald to Jungfraujoch? My understanding is, I need to purchase ticket with 25% discount (with Swiss travel pass) from Wengen / Grindelwald to Jungfraujoch and not from Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch, am i right?
3. Apart from alps tour, if I want to make a city tour any one day and want to make a choice between Bern or Basel, which one should I choose? (Its just half day, planning to do after visiting Mt. Pilatus.
4. About Glacier express: I already reserved seats from St. Moritz to Zermatt. Planning to take train from Chur to Zermatt. I dont know whether I will be missing any stunning views between St.Moritz and Chur. If there is, then probably i might think of taking train from Filisur. Please advice.
5. When I hold Swiss travel pass, do I need to exchange and validate tickets at all sightseeing places and transports. Would you be able to go through my itinerary once i finalize and let me know for any correction?
Didn't open new thread as these are going to be my final questions.
Thank you very much!