Ordering Pass Online

Ordering Pass Online

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
mbrown44883
mbrown44883
7 posts
Oct 29, 2014 - 2:54 PM

Hello, I will be likely purchasing the Swiss Pass for my eight day visit at the end of December. If I purchase this online, how will I get the pass? Do I pick it up at my first station?

Also, will this cover my trip from Basel-Mullhouse airport into Basel? Are there any destinations in nearby Germany or France that are also covered or do I buy tickets for those destinations at the station (I plan on seeing Colmar)

thank you!!

Arno
Arno
7718 posts
expert &
Oct 29, 2014 - 3:41 PM

Hi there,

You will receive the pass in the mail within a few days. Be sure to get the $25 discount: http://www.raileurope.com/rail-tickets-passes/swiss-pass/index.html

To see what's included, you can download the map from the Swiss Pass page: http://www.myswissalps.com/swisspass/validity

Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 12:55 PM by Arno
mbrown44883
mbrown44883
7 posts
Oct 29, 2014 - 5:31 PM in reply to Arno

Oh, ok thank you! So if I am coming at the end of December I should order by the start of the month to make sure it comes in time?

Thank you again!!

Arno
Arno
7718 posts
expert &
Oct 29, 2014 - 6:01 PM

Delivery just takes 2-3 days, but the discount I mentioned expires on November 13 (see the link).

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016