Parade of boats Thunersee Aug 1st

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 May 2011 at 16:15:49 #804291

Greetings everyone, information for you – not a question! I asked for advice in an earlier post about the parade of ships on Lake Thun on National Day – Aug 1st. I have been looking regularly on the BLS website for information about how to reserve places on one of the ships in the parade but could find no link for reservations. So I sent an email to [email protected] to inquire about how to make a reservation and had an immediate reply from them actually confirming a booking on one of the ships! I just have to pay for the tickets before boarding so everything was in fact very easy. Thought I would share the information in case anyone else is thinking of going on this special cruise.
    I like reading about everyone’s plans on this forum and wish you all a happy holiday and hope you enjoy Switzerland as much as we always do! It is a wonderful country.
    Maggie

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7104 posts
    14 May 2011 at 7:44:59 #832824

Hi Maggie! Thank you so much for getting back to us with this information. It’s nice to know that you managed to reserve seats for the cruise you were so curious about. That’s going to be a special way of celebrating August 1st! I hope you’ll enjoy it, and we will certainly pay attention to this topic when forum visitors ask for information on boat cruises and/or Switzerland’s National Day.

• The thread ‘Parade of boats Thunersee Aug 1st’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.