Paris Gare de Lyon to Zurich

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 May 2016 at 13:59:13 #809251

Hi,

Im Travelling from paris gare de lyon to zurich. Can I buy swiss pass in paris and use this for the trip from paris to zurich.

Any help is much appreciated.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7103 posts
    19 May 2016 at 14:17:18 #852273

Hi raghaveuro, welcome to MySwissAlps!

I’m sure there should be a way to buy a Swiss Travel Pass (not a Swiss Pass) in Paris, but I don’t have addresses or names. There’s a more convenient way to purchase your pass: as you live in the UK, you can go to http://www.swisstravelsystem. co.uk. After filling out your address, they will show the delivery options. Pick “Online Ticket” from the bottom of that list. They will e-mail the pass in 1-3 business days (no delivery fees) so you can print it at home. That way you can stay seated at the Swiss border and not loose time. If you prefer a physical pass they can send it for free too, in 5-6 days.

Tickets for the French part of your trip (Paris – Basel) can be found here.

• The thread ‘Paris Gare de Lyon to Zurich’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10720 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.